Covid Protocols for On-site Attendance
For those of you joining us at the Croatian American Cultural Center for Kolo Festival,
please carefully review the safety protocols outlined below. Together we can
the event we love while we protect our health and safety.
If after reviewing these protocols you still have questions or concerns, please contact the registrar at email@example.com. These protocols are subject to change in accordance with changes to CDC, state, county, and local guidelines.
Before the Festival
Submit proof of vaccination
All attendees must be up-to-date with COVID vaccines, as defined by CDC.
- You are "up to date" with your COVID-19 vaccines if you have completed a COVID-19 vaccine primary series and received the most recent booster dose recommended for you by CDC.
- CDC recommends that people ages 12 years and older receive one updated (bivalent)
booster if it has been at least 2 months since their last COVID-19 vaccine dose,
- Their final primary series dose, or
- An original (monovalent) booster
- People who have had more than one original (monovalent) booster are also recommended
get an updated (bivalent) booster.
- NOTE: You may attend Kolo Festival if you are fully vaccinated (2 weeks after a second dose in a 2-dose series, such as Pfizer or Moderna vaccines; or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine) AND you test negative on-site using a COVID-19 rapid antigen test.
Email a scan or photo of your Proof of Vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also show your Proof of Vaccination at the door.