Thank you for your generous support over the years! If not for that generosity from our global community, neither Kolo Festival, Texas International Folk Dancers nor Texa-Kolo would be alive today! As much as ever -- perhaps more -- the dance teachers, musicians, and organizations who bring you Texa-Kolo this year hope you will continue to be there for us at whatever donation level is comfortable for you.
Our gift to you:
- John Filcich hours will be posted on YouTube
- Printed materials for music classes, including song lyrics and music charts will be available for download here on the website
"Texa-Kolo Fan" — $25 - $99
- Texa-Kolo personal thumbnail name tag to display in Zoom
- Positive Karma for supporting international folk dance, music and culture!
"Texa-Kolo World Traveler" — $100 - $249
All of the above, plus:
(or a minimum $50 donation if you have registered for the entire on-site festival)
- Downloads of all Texa-Kolo Dance Review sessions – Ahmet & Evren, Michael, Sonia & Cristian, and Steve
- Good Karma for supporting international folk dance, music and culture!
"Texa-Kolo World Dancer and Musician" — $250 - $999All of the above, plus:
- Downloads of all Texa-Kolo "Dance with the Teachers" sessions by Jaap, Roo, Yannis & Simos, Bata, Tom & Sheree, Yves and Joe
- Abundant Good Karma for supporting international folk dance, music and culture!
"Texa-Kolo International Folk Dance and Music Treasure" — $1000+All of the above, plus:
- Live music party and 2 night stay for you and your guests at Cope-a-Cabana, including
- Friday and Saturday night
- Live music party Saturday evening
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner from Friday evening through Sunday morning
- Dates to be determined
- Extreme Good Karma for supporting international folk dance, music and culture!